Monday, July 12, 2010

Contributors Wanted

So in my attempt to resurrect the South Florida blog now that I'm back in Miami, I'm looking for contributors. This was once a very proud accomplishment and to be quite honest, its seen better days. Were you a part of the punk scene, metal scene, hardcore scene, no scene? Get in touch with me. Id like someone who is current on whats going on in South Florida as well as people my age (30's) or older to help out with the older material. Shoot me an email at Bestwisheshc@yahoo.com and please put "South Florida Contributors" as the heading of the email. We can make this something special once again with your help.

Bestwisheshc@yahoo.com

3 comments:

George Van Orsdel said...

What happened to all the old South Florida scene music I sent you a while back? There was tons of great stuff from the 80's and 90's there. Let me know if you still have it, if not, I'll send it over again.

xCHIPxSEM said...

George shoot me an email. I lost your email.

detune yourself said...

CHIP! Whoa. Nice. I got a ton of old crap I'll send your way. Hit me up. mperez000@gmail.com

-Mike P.